Private Group Meditation Classes
The Attitudes of Mindfulness
NEXT COURSE TO BE ANNOUNCED
Gratitude and Generosity
- Guided mindfulness meditations
- Scientific research
- Investigation into the attitude and its current role in your life
- Plan to cultivate the attitude during the week
- PDF of tips, quotes and practice log
This course is based in part on Jon Kabat-Zinn’s Full Catastrophe Living
Vibe Yoga Studio 1705 N. College Ave. Bloomington, IN
What You Get
- 8 Meetings, 90 minutes each
- Expert guidance
- Validated research
- Guided meditation
- Guided meditation recordings to use at home
- Techniques to flourish at home and work
- Class notes with links for further investigation
- Accountability and group momentum that carry your practice forward
- Classroom interactions that deepen and broaden your practice
What You Create
- A regular meditation practice
- Mindfulness in your daily life
- More calm, patience, resilience, love and joy
- Less stress, less perfectionism, less judgement
- Support of community of like-minded people
- My overall response to the course: 4.6
- Greg’s content and practices were appropriate to my needs: 4.8
- Greg presented the content and practices in ways that effectively engaged me: 4.8
- What I learned has already positively impacted my wellbeing: 4.6
- I’d like more mindfulness training opportunities with Greg: 4.6
- My productivity app shows a 23.8 % increase!
- I am learning to be more confident and present myself better in the world.
- I am more open to new ideas and experiences.
- I have been introduced to a new, refreshing and intriguing path.
- I am taking each moment as it comes and appreciating it for what it is.
- I am more patient with others. I observe myself more clearly and “untangle” myself from my own drama much quicker.
- I more fully enjoy and appreciate each moment.
- I am less impulsive.
- I can listen to my body.
- I can name my emotions.
- For the first time, I am actually noticing my thoughts.
- I am happier when I meditate.
- I have significantly more patience.
- There is new mental and emotional stability.
- I can really be present instead of 3 steps ahead of myself and missing what is here, now.
- I am able to curtain my tendency to overshoot or overreacted to situations.
- I am definitely more present throughout my day.
- I notice more often when my mind strays into distraction.
- My mind is more expansive and focused.
- I am in better touch with my feelings and more able to shift them.