Mindfulness in the Desert
5 hour workshop
Thursday, January, 9, 2020
Gold Canyon, AZ
Mindful Relationships Flourish
6 hour workshop
Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Greg’s content and practices were appropriate to my needs: 4.8
- Greg presented the content and practices in ways that effectively engaged me: 4.8
- What I learned has already positively impacted my wellbeing: 4.6
- My productivity app shows a 23.8 % increase!
- I am learning to be more confident and present myself better in the world.
- I am more open to new ideas and experiences.
- I have been introduced to a new, refreshing and intriguing path.
- I am taking each moment as it comes and appreciating it for what it is.
- I am more patient with others. I observe myself more clearly and “untangle” myself from my own drama much quicker.
- I more fully enjoy and appreciate each moment.
- I am less impulsive.
- I can listen to my body.
- I can name my emotions.
- For the first time, I am actually noticing my thoughts.
- I am happier when I meditate.
- I have significantly more patience.
- There is new mental and emotional stability.
- I can really be present instead of 3 steps ahead of myself and missing what is here, now.
- I am able to curtain my tendency to overshoot or overreacted to situations.
- I am definitely more present throughout my day.
- I notice more often when my mind strays into distraction.
- My mind is more expansive and focused.
- I am in better touch with my feelings and more able to shift them.