Private Group Meditation Classes
Cultivate Your Heart & Declutter Your Mind
Over the course of six weeks, learn to calm your mind, manage distractions and heal your aching heart. You’ll receive step by step guidance to develop core competencies to manage stress, anxiety, and depression while benefiting our anguishing world. Greg interweaves recent research in neuroscience, psychology, creativity, and leadership development into compelling and effective mindfulness training.
Topics by Week:
- Awareness of body
- Awareness of mental + emotional phenomena
- Self Compassion
- Compassion for all beings.
This series is open to anyone interested in yoga and meditation either for application to personal growth, healing arts work or yoga instruction; it is an all levels course.
By completing the program, participants will:
- Learn how mindfulness can address the concerns of your busy modern life
- Learn how neuroscience explains your brain’s natural negativity bias and its neuroplasticity
- Develop centering practices that easily fit into your daily routine
15 Elective hours eligible for the Nourishing Heart Yoga 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program.
$225 by September 25
$255 after September 25
Willow House 1016 E Miller Drive Bloomington, IN 47401
6 Consecutive Tuesdays October 16th – November 20th.
6:00pm – 8:00pm
- My overall response to the course: 4.6
- Greg’s content and practices were appropriate to my needs: 4.8
- Greg presented the content and practices in ways that effectively engaged me: 4.8
- What I learned has already positively impacted my wellbeing: 4.6
- I’d like more mindfulness training opportunities with Greg: 4.6
- My productivity app shows a 23.8 % increase!
- I am learning to be more confident and present myself better in the world.
- I am more open to new ideas and experiences.
- I have been introduced to a new, refreshing and intriguing path.
- I am taking each moment as it comes and appreciating it for what it is.
- I am more patient with others. I observe myself more clearly and “untangle” myself from my own drama much quicker.
- I more fully enjoy and appreciate each moment.
- I am less impulsive.
- I can listen to my body.
- I can name my emotions.
- For the first time, I am actually noticing my thoughts.
- I am happier when I meditate.
- I have significantly more patience.
- There is new mental and emotional stability.
- I can really be present instead of 3 steps ahead of myself and missing what is here, now.
- I am able to curtain my tendency to overshoot or overreacted to situations.
- I am definitely more present throughout my day.
- I notice more often when my mind strays into distraction.
- My mind is more expansive and focused.
- I am in better touch with my feelings and more able to shift them.